ArcShield Custom Welding Curtains
Customize to your needs with various colors, materials and configurations.
Custom Welding Curtains
Ordering your Custom Welding Screens
Tillman® ArcShield welding curtains are the professionals go-to choice to enclose robotic welding cells, welding workstations, partition maintenance areas, and isolate areas while keeping workers protected from weld flash burn, molten metal, and sparks. Tillman® curtains are great for use on Tillman® track mounted rolling curtains. Reach out to your distributor and let them help you select the right curtain to fit your needs.
Get Exact Measurements:
- Once exact measurements are specified for size, height and width, add 10% to width for proper drape.
- Fractions of a foot will be billed to next full foot.
- Actual finished size may vary 3” in height and width.
It is recommended to allow a 3”-12” gap between floor and bottom of curtains.
- On curtains (C) 3/8” grommets are set every 12” along top and at each corner.
- On replacement curtains for screens (R) measuring less than 50 sq. ft., grommets are set on 12” centers on all sides.
- Let your distributor know if you desire different grommet spacing.
Choose Accessories & Add-Ons:
- CC3003 – 1/2 lb/ft chain sewn into bottom of the curtain hem to stabilize curtain.
- PN NEEDED – Hook & loop material sewn on curtain edges for joining multiple curtains or creating an enclosure.
- CC3001 – 1” steel “S” hook 2-1/2” in length for hanging curtains on a pipe or cable up to a 1” diameter.
- CC3002 – 2” steel “S” hook 3-1/2” in length for hanging curtains on a pipe or cable up to a 2” diameter.
WARNING: 583 – This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene and Benzene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.CA.gov.
WARNING: 611, 612, 614 – These products can expose you to chemicals including Di-Isononyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.CA.gov.