The Tillman 1417 Drivers Glove is a budget conscious version the industry leading and wearer favorite 1414 glove. With the same key features as the 1414 including a top grain cowhide leather palm and thumb and split cowhide leather back, shirred elastic back, keystone thumb and double stitching on index finger, the 1417 Drivers Glove is ideal for protection in most industrial, commercial and agricultural environments. 1417 gloves are unlined for unbeatable dexterity and have a taped cotton cuff which is color coded to denote size. These 1417 Drivers Gloves are manufactured using a more economical grade of cowhide while maintaining the same superior fit and comfort that Tillman users have come to expect.
- Top grain cowhide leather palm and thumb
- Split cowhide leather back hand
- Unlined for a cooler feel and unbeatable dexterity
- Keystone thumb for greater flexibility and a more ergonomic design
- Shirred elastic back ensures a secure fit and helps keep debris out
- Double stitching on index finger for increased durability
- Taped cotton cuff color coded to denote size – Small-Red, Medium-Green, Large-Brown, X Large-Blue, 2X Large-Yellow